Lovestorread

Lovestorread

Sons of Mayhem 2: Chaser (Sons of Mayhem Novels)

Sons of Mayhem 2:  Chaser (Sons of Mayhem Novels) - Nikki Pink I always enjoy a really well written story. Hands down this was one of the best I have read in awhile. Ms. Pink had me from the start.

Karen Levenson realizes to late she had made the worse mistake of her life. Prom night her senior year she learned what it was like to try to get away from obsession. One that would ruin her life. After spending four years in prison for a crime she didn't commit all she wants is to get rid of the crazy mad man the ruined her and haunts her life.

Karen runs but she can't hide. After finding a place in a out of the way place she finds herself a biker to have a good time with. To find out the next day he is missing. He has been watching her, spying, filming her every move. Karen goes to the police but they don't believe her. She goes to the bikers club, Sons of Mayhem. She meets Bottle who is in charge because the President is away. Karen, Bottle and the club do what they have to do to rescue Red from crazy Dewey.

Dewey is smart and strong and has been preparing for years how to get a hold of his one love Karen. Very well written and interesting. I couldn't put it down.

Then when you think you seen it all Nikki hits you with a twist you never see coming at the end. A must read.