Lovestorread

Lovestorread

VAIN - Part Three

VAIN - Part Three - Deborah Bladon As soon as I found out this book was here I downloaded it. I couldn't wait. I'm glad it turned out the way it did. I don't want to give away any spoilers so I have to be careful.

I am a little let down by this last book. I can't put my finger on it. Something was missing. So here is what bugged me,
One of the biggest characters mentioned in this book " a lot" never made an appearance. You were just told he did. The story of Camille and Ari never quite made sense to me. And as much as I hate to say this..at a couple points during the story I wanted to slap our hero a few times in the head and tell him to "Get Over It"! I would have washed my hands of the whole lot of them.

Anyway I did like the series and I'm glad we will be getting a novella. I know it sounds like a lot of complaining but hey we are suppose to discuss these books right????

What cracked me up was I have never seen a hero in a book more obsessed with his own "dick" like the one in this book. I laughed so hard sometimes when reading.