Lovestorread

Lovestorread

Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James This is really a review of the whole series. I know a lot of people think this series is trash with no story. I think there is a great story here if you open your mind to see it. I am not into BSMD so that isn't my draw. Christain is a tortured man who has no idea how to went the rage inside of him. He has vague memories of childhood trauma. Yes he has a loving adopted family but he feels separate and has his own fears and internal struggles. It causes him to have his share of teenage problems. As he gets older his adopted mothers sexual aggressive best friend takes advantage of him and trains him into the BSMD life style. So thats all he knows of relationships as he grows into a man. We have a child growing into a very intelligent man with a dark side. Stumbling into his life is Anatasia. A innocent, naive girl. He knows he needs to stay away but he can't. This man who only knows how to contract his brand of love in a don/sub relationship has finally hit a stone wall.Can Christain learn how to love or trust. Can Antasia learn how to how to give a little into Chrisian's world and deal with his possessive "stalking" tendencies, his need for control?. Will she mend his broken soul or will he drag her down into the pit of despair with him. Its a great story of two people as different as night and day. Trying to learn to live in the same world. Look at the story ..look at the sex. Whichever part you look at there is something there for you. If you give the series a chance you will totally see why it sold so many books> Have a great day! :)