Lovestorread

Lovestorread

Lothaire

Lothaire - Kresley Cole I have read this book 3 times. From the time I knew it was coming, having read all previous books, I wondered how in any way Kresley Cole could find any redeeming quality about Lothaire. I waited for this book with more impatience then the others and I have to say it was worth the wait. You can never really forgive a murdering, heartless, horrible , dispicable, "person" vampire like Lothaire or can you? Lorthaire has an Endgame for himself. Everything he does is for himself. This game involves a poor mountain girl " Elizabeth Pierce" who is taken over by and evil murdering goddess, Sayora. Lothaire believes is his mate and he believes he needs her to take the crowns of the Horde and the Daci. He hates mortals and has to get this mortals soul out of her body so the goddess can have it and he can fix it so she can be a immortal vampire like him. He proceeds to treat Elizabeth terrible as long as he keeps her body safe. Terrifies her, threathen her family usual Lothaire mean nastiness. The poor girl winds with her other half murdering people using her body. Winding up in death row in prison. Lothaire leaving her there till last minute for 5 years. Elizabeth just wants to die. Elizabeth having enough decide to stand up for herself deciding she is dead anyway so why make it easy on him or Saroya the goddess. So far I am hating Lothaire more and more. Then little by little the real horror of Lothaire's life comes out. His life from a small boy on has been a nightmare. I don't want to say anymore because it would all be spoilers. It does explain the crazy unstable person we see before us. During this time Lothaire starts to come to some horrifying conclusuon. Can Elizabeth help save Lothaire sanity? Is it all to late? Sayora has her secrets too, with her own endgame. The sexual chemistry the builds between Lothaire and Elizabeth is down right steamy. This is a must read. I want to see more of Thad and the Hag. OOPS was about to give a spoiler.