Lovestorread

Lovestorread

Motorcycle Man

Motorcycle Man - Kristen Ashley What can I say about Motorcycle Man? I'll just be honest. Omg Tack was a handful from the start. Tyra had her job cut out for her. Kristen Ashley did a great job describing to me exactly what the leader of a motorcycle club leader and owner of a modern day busines would be like.. Tyra had been hired as his new office manager but the night before they got drunk together and had sex. Tack was offensive enough to make her go home to her own bed when he was done. Tack was a crude mouthed, sexy, take no prisoners ass to Tyra in the beginning. He didn't want her around because as he put it " He didn't sign paychecks people he had tasted because he would want to taste them again" I almost laughed off my chair... when she told him " "That was last night..you hadn't signed my paycheck yet" lmao. Tyra let him have it right back because she needed the job. From Tacks bossy growl to his ex-wife's physco attitude Tyra learns to hold her own. Pencils skirts, high heel sandals and all. Let the games begin. I enjoyed this book from start to finish. I loved the whole Dream Man series.