Lovestorread

Lovestorread

Wolf

Wolf - Madelaine Montague I really liked this book. It wasn't anything like some of the reviews I read. It had a great story. This woman was trying to help people get medical care in Cuba they couldn't afford in the US by providing the boat and got stuck in the middle of a military problem gone terribly wrong. A bunch of Special Forces men got a virus that were turning them into beasts and they escaped from the military after hearing that they were going to be terminated. Its a story of survival in the jungles of Mexico. The mens fear of whats happening to them and what they might become. The steal Sylvie's boat with her on it tp escape. They split up in smaller groups and go separate ways. Sylvie the woman in our story winds up with Mac, Hawk, Beau and Cavanaugh. They have to learn to control their beasts and to protect Sylvie from the jungle and themselves as they learn they are turning into a pack and Sylvie is their mate. It has an HEA. I have to say they all deserve it. I don't think sex was used randomly in this story. I think it fit with the story. I wish more of her books were print.