Lovestorread

Lovestorread

Captive Heart

Captive Heart - Elizabeth Bourgeret First let me say I won this book on Goodreads. My reviews is honest and my true opinion. I need to say this because I truly loved this book. I can't believe the feelings it churned up in me. Sarah loses her husband and decides to travel to St. Louis with her son to be with her sister and her family. Along the way her wagon train is attacked by Indians and most are killed including Sarah's very young son. She is sold to an Indian Tribe by a real dangerous, murderous indian slaver.. This book shows her trials and the courage Sarah shows as she finds out her fate and adjust to her new life. She is very religious and learns that sometimes Gods creatures are all the same no matter who they are. As Sarah comes out of the darkness into the light her life takes many surprising twists and turns. This is not usually my genre of book but I recommend it highly. This is the first time in a long time I had to fight backs tears at the end of the book. The ending was great. Go get it and read it. Good Luck with your book Elizabeth!