Lovestorread

Lovestorread

Rock Chick

Rock Chick - Kristen Ashley Ok.. " MY ONE COMPLAINT"

I have to be honest here. First I want to say I love of KA's stories. They are fun and the hero's are alpha's are sexy. I do however have a problem with they way some of the women are portrayed. It makes me sometimes sit back after reading a sentence and do a huh? In a lot of the books we are talking women in the 30 age group and most talk like age 16. It just makes me wonder when I'm reading why this hunky sexy hero is even interested. It doesn't mean I don't like her. It just seems like Indy needs to find a 18 yr old Rock and Roll boyfriend that says "Way Cool". Even her way of dressing is to to teen oriented.

The story is great. I loved the humor. Indy is funny. Lee is sexy. Ally is the best..best friend in the world. I think it's worth the read. I just wish KA had made Indy maybe 20 or 21 in the story and everything would have fallen into place for me. I don't know if anyone understands what I mean. I have seen this in a lot of these books. Age doesn't seem to match actions. It affects my perception.

Anyway..keep writing KA and I'll keep reading! " Dream Man Series" is still on top of my list as my favorite ever.

Indy gets herself into some trouble trying to help her friend Rosie. A guy who makes coffee for her book store. In comes the brother of her best friend Ally, Lee, who she grew up with. She has loved him forever but has decided she's all done trying to get him to pay attention to her. All of a sudden Lee has other ideas. Lee's doing his best to help Indy find her friend and keep her and his sister out of trouble. He has also decided it's time for him and Indy to be together which Indy isn't going to make easy.