Lovestorread

Lovestorread

Warrior's Moon

Warrior's Moon - Lucy Monroe I always love to go back and visit old friends. Lucy Monroe did that while giving us a whole new story to add to an already great series. When they were young Shona and Caelis were in love and believed they were sacred mates. The Chrechte, could not produce offspring unless they found the one. Shona gave herself to Caelis. They belonged to the clan Macleod. The clan leader would not approve their mating and told Caelis she was not his mate so he abandoned Shona. She left the town with her parents only to come back years later with his son. Shona life has been hard and she is running for her life and that of her childrens. She has no trust for the deceiver who left her pregnant and alone. She just wants to find family now she is a widow to settle and live in peace with some protection. During her journey she has to deal with Caelis again. Her first stop is the Sinclair's. I have to tell you from my favorite book of the series we get to see Talroc and Abigail and their sons,Lord Sinclairs second Nail his mate Guaire. Lord Lacland and Lady Emma of Balmoral. Lots of new characters. Marjory and Eadan, Shona's adorable children. Thomas and Audrey her companions and helpers. Caelis is on a mission to clear up the past and he wants to take Shona with him. Its a great story. I'm always delighted with this series. :)